UPDATE, Feb. 1: Pho Tai restaurant on Kirkland's Park Lane reopened Friday, Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:51 p.m. after resolving several food safety issues identified by King County Public Health.
Original story: Pho Tai located at 147 Park Lane in Kirkland was closed by a King County Public Health food inspector at 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 31, for the following food safety violations:
- Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures
- Improper cooling of potentially hazardous food
- Inadequate facilities to control temperature of potentially hazardous food, cold holding
- Foods not protected from cross contamination
- Poor personal hygiene practices - Handwashing
- Handwashing facilities inaccessible
Pho Tai has had unsatisfactory inspections before that resulted in temporary closures, once in 2012 and twice in 2011, according to public health records.
The establishment will be reopened once all issues have been resolved.