Would you like to have more fun and less stress with your kids?
Even when you know how you'd ideally like your family to operate, it can be challenging to make those intentions a reality.
You don't want to yell at your kids, yet you find yourself yelling. You want your kids to treat you with respect, yet you struggle with this. You want to be on the same parenting page as your spouse and yet you have very different approaches with the kids.
Raising kids is not easy. In these classes we'll explore ideas that can save your sanity and pave a path to a joyful family life. You'll have time to ask questions about specific challenges you are facing.
We’ll explore different parenting ideas each week:
- Lesson 1. Meeting Young Children’s Developmental Needs and Raising Them to Achieve Their Best
- Lesson 2. Responding to Stressful Parenting Situations While Avoiding Power Struggles
- Lesson 3. Responding to Misbehavior in Ways that Help Children Learn Without Adding Fuel to the Fire
- Lesson 4. Guiding Children in Learning To Resolve Their Own Conflicts
- Lesson 5. Understanding Your Natural Parenting Style and Modifying It to Meet Your Children's Current Needs
- Lesson 6. Protecting Your Children From Dangerous People and Situations Plus Teaching Them How to Keep Themselves Safe
Who should attend: Parents or caregivers of children ages 0 - 12
Schedule: 6 weeks on Fridays beginning January 11, 2013 ending Feburary 15, 2013
9:30 - 11:30 for parents with kids ages 5 and under
noon - 2:00 for parents with kids ages 6 to 12
About the Presenter
Kathy Slattengren, M. Ed., has helped thousands of parents from across the United States to Australia through her online classes, presentations, coaching and Priceless Parenting Guidebook. Parents excitedly report their success in replacing yelling and threatening with calm, confident parenting. When your children’s behavior is really pushing your buttons, discover ways to set effective limits, invite cooperation and have a lot more fun together!
Questions: Contact Kathy at 425-770-1629 or Kathy@PricelessParenting.com