The following are selected reports from the for the period of July 28-July 5. The reports do not indicate a conviction.
- Aluminum scaffolding with pump jacks worth a total of $5,100 was stolen sometime during the day from the residence of a 59-year-old man who lies on 105th Court NE in Juanita.
- A sliding door window on a Chrysler Town and Country minivan was broken sometime overnight while the vehicle was parked in a back lot of Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda Kia on Rose Hill along NE 85th. The keys to the vehicle were also stolen. There were no suspects.
- A brand new 2012 Honda Civic CRX was spray-painted in an unusual figure with green paint sometime between June 29 and July 2 while parked in a Honda of Kirkland lot of Rose Hill’s NE 85th Street.
- A paycheck for $2,532 and other mail was stolen from the mailbox of a couple, 55 and 61 years old, who lives on 104th Avenue NE in Juanita, sometime between June 29 and July 1. The check was canceled without being cashed. There were no suspects.
- Graffiti was spray-painted sometime between 7 a.m. and 5:40 p.m. on the garage of a 64-year-old woman who lives on 102nd Ave NE in north Juanita. It was an “A” with a brown circle around it and other illegible writing. Graffiti was also reported to police at the same complex on June 28. Police also received a report of graffiti at Totem Lake Mall on June 29.
- Officers cited a 22-year-old Seattle man for marijuana possession at about 12:40 a.m. outside a business in the 12500 block of Totem Lake Boulevard. They confiscated the pot and a pipe and sent the man on his way.
- An 18-year-old Kirkland man was stopped by an officer while driving along NE 124th in Juanita at 3 a.m, and arrested for possession of 15 grams of marijuana.
Kirkland Police Department contact information:
- Emergency: 911.
- Non-emergency: 425-577-5656.