Editor's Note: The following is a City of Kirkland neighborhood advisory.
Project: Lakeview Elementary School Sidewalks
What: The City of Kirkland’s contractor will be installing the flashing crosswalk beacons at 104th Avenue NE and NE 68th Street.
When: Construction is expected to start Friday, December 7 and continue on Monday, December 10. Many factors (including weather) could influence the timeline. For up to date schedule information and/or rescheduling information please call the hotline number (425-587-3838) or check the Project web page. Typical hours of operation are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. However, like the construction earlier this Fall, the contractor will shut down any equipment and open up all traffic lanes during school drop off and pick up times. They will be on site to help assist pedestrians as needed.
Thanks so much for your patience throughout this project!
For more information on the project/ Para más información:
- · 24-hour project information hotline/ Para más información*, 425-587-3838
- · Alternative formats available/711 (TTY Relay)
- · Kari Page, Neighborhood Outreach Coordinator, KPage@kirklandwa.gov, or 425-587-3011
- · Andrea Swisstack, Project Engineer, Aswisstack@Kirklandwa.gov, or 425-587-3827
- · Web: Go to the project web site or go to http://www.kirklandwa.gov and search Lakeview Sidewalk
*Señale su idioma y llamaremos a un intéprete. El servicio es gratuito.