Editor's Note: The following is an 85th Street Corridor project update from the City of Kirkland.
Project: NE 85th Street Corridor Improvements
What: The City’s contractor, Tristate Construction, will be connecting the traffic signals power supply to the newly installed underground electrical conduit along NE 85th Street from 120th Avenue NE to 132nd Avenue NE.
When: The work is scheduled to be done Tuesday, December 4 between 9:00 am and 3:30 am. Many factors, including weather, could impact this schedule.
What to Expect: The work is scheduled to take place sequentially starting at 132nd Avenue NE and proceeding west. Only one intersection will be done at one time. There may be inconvenience associated with driving through the intersection. Traffic control and flagging operations will be in effect. “No-Parking” signs will be posted 24 hours in advance of all parking restrictions. Emergency vehicle access will be maintained throughout the construction process.
For more information on the project/ Para más información:
- 24-hour project information hotline/ Para más información*, 425-587-3838
- Alternative formats available/711 (TTY Relay)
- Kari Page, Neighborhood Outreach Coordinator, KPage@kirklandwa.gov, or 425-587-3011
- Rod Steitzer, Project Engineer, Rsteitzer@kirklandwa.gov, or 425-587-3825
- Web: go to www.Kirklandwa.gov/85thStreet
*Señale su idioma y llamaremos a un intéprete. El servicio es gratuito.