Parenting can be a pleasure or a pain. You will experience more pleasure when you have the right tools.
We’ll explore ideas that can save your sanity and pave a path to a joyful family life.
- Lesson 1. Meeting Your Teen’s Developmental Needs and Preparing Them to Successfully Launch
- Lesson 2. Stop Yelling, Start Empathizing
- Lesson 3. Turning Power Struggles into Mutual Agreements
- Lesson 4. Understanding Your Natural Parenting Style and Modifying It to Meet Your Teen's Current Needs
- Lesson 5. Monitoring the High Risk Areas for Teens Connecting Online, Using Cellphones and Playing Video Games
- Lesson 6. Remaining Calm While Dealing with Tough Teen Issues
Who should attend: Parents or caregivers of children ages 12 - 18
Schedule: 6 weeks on Wednesday evenings 7:00 - 9:00 beginning May 16, 2012 and ending June 20, 2012
About the Presenter
Kathy Slattengren, M. Ed., has helped thousands of parents from across the United States to Australia through her online classes, presentations, coaching and Priceless Parenting Guidebook. Parents excitedly report their success in replacing yelling and threatening with calm, confident parenting. When your children’s behavior is really pushing your buttons, discover ways to set effective limits, invite cooperation and have a lot more fun together!
Questions: Contact Kathy at 425-770-1629 or Kathy@PricelessParenting.com
Do you have younger children? Sign up for a similar class for parents of kids under age 12.