In this 4 session class series offered by Youth Eastside Services, parents will learn how to:
• Address children's emotions and manage grief
• Establish a kind and firm parenting style
• Strengthen the parent-child relationship
• Improve family harmony and reduce stress
• Avoid the pitfalls of post-divorce parenting
• Build a support network
Fee: $90 includes book, Positive Discipline
Instructor: Youth Eastside Services Parent Coach, Jennifer Watanabe
Preregistration required. Call 425.747.4937.
More info at YouthEastsideServices.org or email@example.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something