In this 4 session class series offered by Youth Eastside Services, parents will learn how to:
• Address children's emotions and manage grief
• Establish a kind and firm parenting style
• Strengthen the parent-child relationship
• Improve family harmony and reduce stress
• Avoid the pitfalls of post-divorce parenting
• Build a support network
Fee: $90 includes book, Positive Discipline
Instructor: Youth Eastside Services Parent Coach, Jennifer Watanabe
Preregistration required. Call 425.747.4937.
More info at YouthEastsideServices.org or email@example.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something