220 Kirkland Avenue
Kirkland, Washington 98033
Sometimes when you need an escape, a few hours just isn’t enough. It can be hard to shake mommy or daddy brain or the workaday drain when you’ll soon be resuming regular life. That’s why it’s a good idea to take an overnight escape every now and then.
The Heathman Hotel in downtown Kirkland offers the perfect overnight escape with premium accommodations, the world-class Penterra Spa and the award winning Trellis Restaurant – all under one roof. Heathman combines this trifecta to create memorable experiences through a number of specialty packages. Each package includes free valet parking, your choice of mattress from their “Art of Sleep” bed menu and a host of features to keep you relaxed, entertained and enjoying luxurious Heathman living throughout your stay.
Here is a summary of the packages available. Check out the Web site for additional details.
- Spa and Stay – Enjoy pampering at Penterra Spa with a couples massage and ritual foot bath, then stay the night at the Heathman where you can enjoy complimentary bike rental, access to the fitness center, and tickets for two on an Argosy Cruise on Lake Washington.
- Romantic Getaway – A perfect escape for you and that someone special, including a couples massage at Penterra Spa, dinner for two at Trellis, chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling wine, a dozen roses, fitness center access, free bike rental, Argosy Cruise tickets and more.
- Weekend Getaway – A simply perfect “great escape” package, including discounted services at Penterra Spa, free bike rental, complementary Argosy Cruise tickets, turndown service with chocolate truffles and rose petals, a room upgrade as available, and more.
- Rainy Days in Washington – Escape for some indoor luxuriating with this one. The Rainy Day packages literally includes Hunter boots for two, two-person bath ritual at Penterra Spa, a special home away from home room service menu, complimentary pay-per-view and more.
- Good Deeds – Join the Heathman team the last Friday of any month from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Heritage Park to do landscaping and cleanup as part of their “Adopt a Park” community service. At the end of the day, you will receive a gift card for a free weekend night stay.
- Washington Winery – Wine lovers will love this. Enjoy SUV transportation to and from Chateau St. Michelle where you will enjoy a tour and tasting, as well as a gourmet wine tasting snack prepared by Trellis. The package also includes free bike rental, Argosy Cruise tickets and more.
- Parking and Breakfast – A simple package for a simply marvelous escape. This one includes a $40 credit to Trellis, bike rental, fitness center privileges, cruise tickets and more.
So plan an overnight escape right here in town and enjoy luxurious relaxation at the Heathman.