The following summaries are selected from Kirkland Police reports for March 4-6. Where an arrest is noted, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A Kirkland resident reported that his storage unit had been burglarized and a number of video games were stolen, as well as gold jewelry.
- About $12,000 in jewelry, and iPod, and new unactivated credit cards were stolen in a residential burglary on the 12300 block of NE 100th place. The unknown suspect had pried open a rear window.
- Someone passed two counterfeit $100 bills at the Keg Restaurant.
- A 14-year-old was arrested for assaulting his teacher at Fairfax Northwest School of Innovative in Kirkland.
- Someone broke into a car on the 12600 block of NE 124th Street and stole a number of baby items, including a car seat.
- An 82-year-old Kirkland man was assaulted in the main eating area at Lake Washington Institute of Technology by a 21-year-old Everett woman, in front of numerous witnesses.